Today’s self empowering communication to positively affect yourself: Repeat with me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT! "I am continuing thankfully for this day to enjoy myself and enjoy others! I am continuing gratefully for this life to play and share with others! I am...
Edward F. Torres Charfauros (1976 – Present) was born in San Diego, California, to Chamorro immigrant parents, grew up throughout various cities within San Diego County, California, before joining the U. S. Navy in 1996. He is the eldest son of two boys whose married, but separated since 2003 with one son. For eleven years he served on board various Los Angeles class fast-attack submarines (USS La Jolla-SSN 701/USS Columbus-SSN 762/USS Key West-SSN 722) as a Culinary Specialist. In 2008, he joined the U.S. Navy Reserve as a Hull Maintenance Technician before serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom from 2009-2010. In 2013, he earned both an Associate Art in General Studies degree and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (concentration in Management) degree attending the campus of University of Phoenix, Honolulu, Hawai’i. In 2015, he earned a . . .
- Life is good, so define it as such in your way on your terms.
- When doubting, continue regardless for progress with caution, yet confidently.
- Life in itself is limited, so use your life wisely, intelligently, lovingly, blissfully & respectfully.
- Life is meant to be enjoyed, so succeed stress-free.
- Pay for it in one form or another, and pay it forward when the time is right.
- Either agree or disagree without argument, so to continue forward stress-free.
- Release your tears without resistance, so allow yourself to heal as needed when convenient.
- Save for retirement, while investing in yourself, so do what is right for your future.
- Don’t resist in healthier decisions and choices, so do what is right for your mind, body, and spirit.
- Accept your past for peace of mind, while making the best of here and now – the present.
Self~Empower For Change
“It is better to assist others to live better, while you yourself is living it up, because one can not assist another while they themselves are too busy dying (worsening themselves via the negative). Proceed with an optimistic mentality, loving behavior, and a positive attitude… Live it up, then assist others in doing the same by the example you set for yourself.”
A positive affecting affirmation to help yourself: “I am focused on my own thoughts, emotional state, and beliefs. I am ensuring that I thrive on my positive side of thinking, living, and believing. I am moving forward positively regardless of my circumstances and the...
Self-Communication to positively affect yourself~ Repeat With Me: I AM SUCCESS EVERY MOMENT! Today’s Self-Communicate: "I am evading the enslavement of my past by leading myself into the constant changing present filled with many blessings!" to continue a greater...
Edward is a very detail Oriented Individual, With Exceptional People skills and Business Oriented. Highly recommended for any task.
GET IN TOUCH
Edward F. Torres Charfauros (1976 – Present) was born in San Diego, California, to Chamorro immigrant parents, grew up throughout various cities within San Diego County, California, before joining the U. S. Navy in 1996.
Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm
*** **** ******